How to enjoy your weekend
And not get stressed out trying
- Stay at home, and watch movies, play games, or something.
- Go for a nice, long walk.
- Sleep because you won't get another chance to do so until Canada Day.
- If you have a hobby, work on it; if you don't, try to find one,
like drawing nature scenes.
- Do your assignments, and take your time: most people will be busy
not doing it, and stressing out later; you can use the fact that it
will be quiet to reduce your distractions and actually be
- Most importantly, do not try to go away to your cottage, or
back home (if it's out of town): the traffic will be horrendous.
Copyright © 1998 mathNEWS.