Not in the digging sense
Gloomy, that's all I can say a few hours ago. But, it's back to sunny
again. Just like my weekend, starting from Friday. It started so
rough, all the arguments, but then it all got better after talking
about it and apologizing (it wasn't too late to apologize). I think
I'm going to write about what you can do during the weekends to
- If you really really don't have anything else to do, hang out in
MC. Although this is bad, but you can always find something to do in
here. Like, watching a movie on your laptop or just chilling. Maybe
fall asleep in the comfy lounge.
- Go to the movies and watch UP. It's hilarious; especially the
- Walk to uptown and get gelato. It's so good and you can always go
to the waterloo park after and watch the llamas.
- Bike to Stratford if you're really bored. If not, you can always
just bike around town. It's exercise at the same time.
- Go to Columbia Lake. I've never been there, but I heard it's nice.
You can always have bonfire there, but with permission.
- Go to the gym. Keeps you healthy, you can check girls/guys out
and have fun.
- Go bowling. There's nothing better to do than playing with balls.
(If you know what I mean * wink *)
- Go for laser quest or paint ball. Just think about your opponents
as the course that you dislike and start shooting them. (I know I
sound so mean).
- Think about what to write for mathNEWS. Just like me, I keep on ranting
in mathNEWS. It's A LOT OF FUN!
- If you're living on a very high floor at your residence, maybe the
9th floor, tie yourself to a rope and then bungee jump from the
balcony. (Only do this at your own risk) Or go to a friend's place
that lives way up high, and then bungee jump from their balcony.
You'll feel the rush of not being caught and free falling. (I
personally hate the feeling of free fall).
Well, I think that's all for this issue. I don't know what else to say
but we should all have fun. Although midterms are coming, don't kill
yourself. You can do it. Queen B's out.