Snippets you missed at E3
Because the media is socialist
- A new episode of the Lego franchise: Lego Gears of War.
- A Nethack movie has been announced, with Charlie Sheen playing the
role of the Ampersand.
- Microsoft unveils a deal with Kink.com to allow free downloading of
porn to Gold Members of Xbox Live.
- George Lucas has unveiled a LOTR-Star Wars Crossover game. "Vader!
You shall not pass!"
- Nintendo is planning to kill off all but the 150 original Pokemon.
- Also, to not be outdone by Project Natal has developed mind powered
video games. Mind control is on the way.
- Steve Jobs made a guest appearance to unveil games made exclusively
for Mac. Unfortunately, nobody cares.
- With Sims 3 flying off the shelves, EA brought up the idea of Sims
4, where each sim is actually a minimum wage employee living in a third
- Ensemble Studios released a gameplay trailer for Age of Empires 4.
Two men sitting on opposite sides of the world holding fingers over red
- Last but not least, we still have yet to see the appearance of a
girl at E3 who was not brought there under threat of force.
Copyright © 1998 mathNEWS.