The Unlucky 7
Things mathNEWS writers do when they can't come up with article ideas
(You can tell I'm suffering from writer's block)
- Request a random word from the Internet. Make a failed attempt at turning
it into an article.
- Lose the game. Blame the man with the hat.
- Scare people out of the lab. Attempt to replicate their disgusted faces.
- Laugh at Angelo, for he is as amusing in real life as on paper.
- Brainstorm ideas for exotic pizzas. Have them vetoed by the editors.
- Threaten strike action. Complain when the editors don't care. [Just you try to unionize. Go on. I dare you. — ImpulsED]
- Complain that YOU didn't write for mathNEWS.
Copyright © 1998 mathNEWS.