7 methods to not study effectively
Well, midterms are finally here, and everyone else around you is studying.
But what's the point? You haven't studied before midterm season, so why bother
studying now? But just in case you feel compelled to succumb to peer pressure
and pick up a textbook, here are some things that you can do to dispel that
- Play Super Smash Bros Brawl until 2am the day of the test. You'll be
seeing Link and Captain Falcon running across the matrices.
- Use Vista as much as possible. In fact, get Windows Update before reading
- Fortify your room against the impending zombie invasion.
- Bring your girl/boyfriend to study with you. You know you're gonig
to get work done that way.
- If you don't have a girl/boyfriend, go get one. That's definitely a top
- Study in your room. It's not like the laptop, games, cell phone access,
and being in close proximity to your roommates is distracting, right?
- Don't do anything that Big Mak recommends.