Professor Dupont Facts
Have you ever imagined Chuck Norris doing calculus?
Perhaps you've been following profQUOTES this term. Or maybe you're lucky enough to see him three times a week. If not, please prepare yourself for the 9001% Awesomeness that is Professor Dupont.
- Professor Dupont once calculated how much sweat a donkey gave off, while it was kicking at a mixing tank that had wind blowing onto it. In his words, it "was a straightforward problem."
- If you want a pumpkin thrown at you, throw a tomato at Professor Dupont.
- Speaking of pumpkins, the Headless Horseman dresses up as Professor Dupont.
- Not only does Professor Dupont check integrals with quick derivatives, he also checks derivatives with quick integrals.
- Thanks to Professor Dupont, all sky-diving bears are required to eat honey during their descent.
- Professor Dupont actually invented calculus, because it was "so obvious." Newton and Leibniz stole his notes. Newton and Leibniz are now dead. Professor Dupont is not.
- Professor Dupont has a Mac in his head.
- Quod erat demonstrandum? Professor Dupont is too cool for Latin. He ends his proofs with "booyah!"
- Professor Dupont calculates integrals from first principles -- and programs in machine code -- for fun.
- Have you ever tried increasing the number of sides on a hexagon? Professor Dupont once did that, and it was still a hexagon.
- Professor Dupont has a tuba player accompanying him everywhere.
- If you use the word "impedance" at parties, you will probably be kicked out. If Professor Dupont uses the word "impedance" at parties, his Cool Factor increases like the Ackerman Function.
- Professor Dupont understood lectures better when he didn't take notes, but everybody else who tried that strategy failed out.
- Professor Dupont once got kicked by Optimus Prime, but laughed it off, saying it wasn't as painful as integration from first principles.
Unfortunately, it is not quite possible to accurately represent Professor Dupont's Awesomeness in paper form. But I did my best.