How to write a mathNEWS article
- Do you have a good idea? Yes = 2, No = 3
- Is it appropriate for writing in mathNEWS? Yes = 4, No = 5.
- Can you think of something funny to make a list of? Yes = 6, No = 7.
- Write it! Goto 15
- Write it anyway! Let the editors be the judge of if it is appropriate or not. Goto 15
- Do you have enough items to make it a worthwhile list? Yes = 8, No = 9.
- Loudly ask anyone else if they have any ideas. Do you get any ideas? Yes = 10, No = 11.
- Write the list. Goto 15
- Loudly ask anyone else if they have ideas to add to your list. Any more items? Yes = 12, No = 13.
- Write about the idea. Goto 15
- You fail at writing for mathNEWS. Go on Facebook and pretend to write one. Alternatively, come up with witty things for filler. Goto 15.
- Do you have enough to make a decent sized list? Yes = 14, No = 13.
- Write what you have, a short article is better than none...usually. Goto 15.
- Write your list! Goto 15
- ??? Goto 16.
Copyright © 1998 mathNEWS.