The Real Secrets to Success
All the crap they should have told you but didn't have the guts.
- Your Education - All that junk they taught you in high school? Forget it.
- Your Grades - You thought you were smart? Well think again.
- Your Social Life -You have none.
- Sleep - You don't need it.
- Your Money - Gone in the vortex of Waterloo profit.
- Food - You can't afford it.
- Your Health - Not important.
- Your Soul - Doomed to eternal damnation. (This shouldn't be a surprise.)
- Your Face - Horribly disfigured. I have no idea why.
The Unfortunate Optimist
Copyright © 1998 mathNEWS.