Fall Movie Previews
Featuring real movies! In 3D!
If you were here during the summer, you might recall my series that
movies of the summer and I know it helped those who read it! Admit it!
ado, here's your fall previews!
- Secretariat: Have you seen Seabiscuit? Racing Stripes?
Pretty much the same
- Jackass: 3D: Do I need to write anything about this? Why do
they need to
make everything in 3D?!
- Red: Aside from having Morgan Freeman, this film also has
gunning down things like a champ! Yowza!
- Paranormal Activity 2: After a successful indie release,
did anyone think they
weren't going to milk it for all it's worth? Warning bells go off
because as of now IMDB
reports "the plot is unknown"
- Saw 3D: The final chapter: The "Final" is like the one in
"Final Fantasy." As in,
it's always the final chapter. Expect another one next year.
- Due Date: RDJ meets Zach Giraffewhatshisface in this
Ever feel like Z.G. is typecasted into playing the kook guy like
Michael Cera is typecasted
into the awkward teen? Anyone?
- Unstoppable: Morgan Freeman alert! Oh wait it's Denzel
Washington this time.
Stopping a really really fast train! It looks pretty off-the-rails awesome!
- Harry Potter 7 part 1: It actually looks fantastic, so
uh... insert joke about
Harry's rod? Err, wand!
- Faster: The Rock "Dwyane Johnson" returns to real movies
after his time at
family-friendly films in this Fast and Furious re-boot. (Oh wait,
apparently that's not
actually related to F/F. Huh!)
November is shaping up to be a real good month for movies! I'm
totally stoked for
Faster if only because of my mancrush on DJ. Next issue: Christmas
Roger Ebert Panda