Guide to the BLACK BOX
A User's Manual
- The BLACK BOX is located in the 3rd floor hallway across from the Comfy
- The BLACK BOX is meant for the submissions of articles, puzzle solutions,
opinions, and bribes to the editors of mathNEWS.
- Any articles or opinions submitted to the BLACK BOX will be considered for
inclusion in the next issue of mathNEWS. If you had no intention of seeing
your submissions published, too bad.
- Any puzzle solutions submitted to the BLACK BOX will be forwarded to the
respective puzzlemasters. Note that anyone submitting a puzzle solution is
implicitly allowing themselves to be mocked in print by a puzzlemaster.
- Any bribes submitted to the BLACK BOX will be spent, inhaled, or otherwise
consumed by the grateful editors. A running tally of bribes received will be
kept and printed in each issue of mathNEWS
- The BLACK BOX is not under any circumstances to be leaned upon by
curious frosh leaders who have taken their nicknames from amphibious
- Please do not put letter bombs or other dangerous or explosive materials
in the BLACK BOX. All you'll really accomplish is killing off some mathNEWS flunkey
and pissing us off royally.
Copyright © 1998 mathNEWS.