Hooray for Whoopass 3:16 (aka Tom Pontoriero)!! You can't understand the
sheer joy of seeing somebody take the time to do everything in the sQUIZ. He
scored a whopping 18 on the sQUIZ crushing all who opposed him. Nobody else
submitted, so Tom, you win by default. You can pick up your delicious prize
at the MathSOC office. Rock on!
For those searching for answers, here's the best we can provide: Web's
Celebs: 1. Al Gore; 2. cruel.com; 3. Robot Frank is an angry robot trying
to get by in a human's world; 4. Madison, Wisconsin; 5. BradleySmith.com,
because calculus is fun; Bug-Themed Music Lyrics: 1. "Got You (Where I
Want You)", The Flys; 2. "Rocky Racoon" The Beatles; 3. "Female of the
Species" Space (for the Spiders album); 4. "The Last Saskatchewan Pirate"
Arrogant Worms; Easy Star Wars: 1. Sandpeople; 2. "Oota Goota Solo";
3. Toshi Station; 4. One calf is silver, one gold; 5. Don't mention your love
of calamari; Miscellaneous Trivia: 1. "To crush your enemies, see them
driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of the women"; 2. Christopher
Walken and Alex Trebek; 3. CS sculpture; 4. Bugs Meenie; 5. PMath 360,
Wow that was long. I'm going home. No wait, I must right down the horrible
fourth sQUIZ (we're over the hump, soon good sQUIZ Masters will be on stream
again!). Remember, if you're the only one who submits, chances are, you'll
win. P.S. Thanks to SPU for writing a category in the SUPERSquiz. By the
way, the clubSUPERSquiz is in honour of two things: the SClub 7 and club Super
Sexe which has three performing stages. Here you go, rock on:
Point for title and band, bonus point for the theme. Rock On!
- Believe me ****, we are still innocent
It's easy we all falter
Does it matter?
- Babe, tomorrow's so far away
There's somethin' I just have to say
I don't think I could hide, What I'm feelin' inside
Another day, Knowing I love you
- Caught in your inner circle
Whatever makes it better
Soon your face will wither
Love can't last forever
- Early morning winter came been too close to be so close again
Still the moments passing by its only the time that we could never stop
I never meant to be so cold its only the time that we could never stop
Still the moments passing by, I'm letting ...
- When was the oreo first produced?
About how many Oreos have been made to date?
If every Oreo eaten in a given year was dunked in milk, how many extra gallons
of milk would cows have to produce to accommodate the extra dunkers?
If instead of eating all the Oreos, mankind lined them up side-by-side, how
many times would they circle the Earth?
Bonus: How did Oreo get its name?
S Club 7
- Which member has webbed feet?
Who's the only member celebrating their birthday this term?
What is the name of Jon's dog?
What do the "S", "7", and "Club" mean?
Which member doesn't have blue or brown eyes? (Hint: Hazel)
Name the Common Actor
- Apocalypse Now, Speed, Easy Rider.
Apocalypse Now, On The Waterfront, The Godfather.
The Fugitive, Apocalypse Now, American Graffiti.
Catch-22, Apocalypse Now, The American President.
The Matrix, Boyz N The Hood, Apocalypse Now.
- Who was immortalized by a Simon and Garfunkel song?
- Which Canadian-born architect, now a California resident, loves
- I. M. Pei designed the addition to what building?
- Which 17th century English baroque architect has a similar name
to a Winnie-the-Pooh character?
- On what Toronto building did E. J. Lennox add gargoyles that look
like unpopular politicians?
- What shade of blue are Italian soccer jerseys?
What comes on CityTV after midnight Fridays?
Who painted the Blue Boy?
What shade of blue do the Charlotte Hornets use?
Who originally recorded "Blue Monday"?
- What was Dexter Holland's (dude from Offspring) major?
- What's Major Major's (dude from Catch-22) full name?
- What's your favourite Bomber employee's name and major?
- What's the Latin name for the Big Dipper?
- Which St. Mike's Major appears in an Esquire commercial?
- BONUS: What's your major, bebeh?
Koosh off and koosh,
Kev(o) and Brad