In this issue:
• Front Page
• ISSN 0705--0410
• President Speaks
• Notice of Class Representatitive Nominations
• LEARNING IN THE INFORMATION AGE:TEACHER CENTERED APPROACH?
• MEF Article
• The Movie Guys
• Hello grads! It's yearbook time
• Also Sprach Bradathustra
• It's New Years, and it's NOT A HOLIDAY?
• The Frosh Cornered
• Food For Thought, Arbitrary Measures
• How to fail your work report and lose your mind
• Liam Spews
• Time of Your Life
• An Encounter with Out-of-Planetteers
• The Horrorscope
• mathNEWS Poll of the Week!
• Tech Specs: Critical Analysis of the Tech Industry
• What WC Does Not Stand For
• Writing Group
• 2001: A Vector Space Odyssey
• PlayStation2 banned from Nimbabwe
• Sexy Blue CS Attracts Attentions Once Again
• The "Official" Top 10 Reasons why so many students dread Stat 231
• The Last Words of the mathNEWS Terminal:
• General l'Hopital
• Did You Know That?
• Grid Clues
• mathNEWSquiz #1
Mathies, Mathies, give me your answer do
I've gone daffy, all for the love of you
It won't be a stylish mathNEWS,
I cannot afford the staff dues,
But you'll look grand, when in your hand,
Is this issue I've made for you!
Copyright © 1998 mathNEWS.