Dos and Don'ts of Being a Cult Member
- Remember to tie your hair back when you perform the sacrificial burning.
- Wear undergarments under your ceremonial cloak.
- Wash your hands after drinking your pig's blood, otherwise you may get
- Refrain from talking to your peers at the next virgin sacrifice, because
that's just inconsiderate.
- Double-park next to an elder's car.
- Run in your floor-length ceremonial cloak.
- Wear your sacred amulet in the shower. It may short-circuit.
- Try to "personalize" your ceremonial cloak with pins, buttons, pom-poms
or sparkly paint. You may get rebuked, or killed.
- Trade cloaks with your fellow cult member, especially if you do not wear
undergarments under your cloak (in which case, see DO #2).
Copyright © 1998 mathNEWS.