Hey everyone π here again. I'm really disappointed with the lack of
Squiz entries so I am going to make the questions really really easy this
week, with the hope that somebody will submit answers.
Since nobody submitted for the last Squiz, you can still send in
submissions for that one next week and win a prize.
Row row row your boat
Gently down the stream
Mary had a little lamb
Little lamb, little lamb
Twinkle twinkle, little star
How I wonder what you are
It's fun to stay at the
- Who invented the game of life?
- Who proposed Fermat's Last Theorem?
- Which UW professor helped to break Nazi codes during the second World War?
- Who had a triangle named after him even though it was developed
300 years before his birth?
- Which mathematician should always follow the horse?
- What is the most popular condiment in the United States?
- What is the staple food in the diet of the majority of earth's
- From what animal does beef come from?
- The fruit of which herb is commonly found in a banana split?
- Which TV show features a mystery ingredient for chefs to prepare
a meal around?
All right, all I ask for is someone to submit a solution ... Please
somebody ... anybody ... please ... PLEASE!!