So You've Decided to ... Live
This week I had too few ideas for all my "So You've Decided to..." headings so I
decided to combine them into an all encompassing Live title that may or may
not be a list of good ideas and bad ideas for life. I hope you learn
something, or not.
- Sleep is good. In large quantities.
- Alarm clocks are good. Girlfriends are more effective.
- Senses of humour do not come guaranteed with the purchase of a
- When angry about something, make sure you understand it fully.
- When understanding fully, don't get angry.
- Moo is a valid answer.
- Irrational hurt is still hurt. Fix it, or be a jerk.
- Never chain someone down. unless...
- Don't leave assignments to the last minute.
- Play at Weaver's.
- Just because you have freedom doesn't mean you should use it
- You will get stuck with a job you hate. The key is to like the other
people around you.
- Always trust the devil. Only he can teach you how to have fun and get
out of trouble properly.