Signs your co-op term lasted too long
- The extra large teas at the C&D look too small to get you through
the morning, but the price is LAUGHABLE
- You get up before the sun thinking you have to commute but
instead get to school 45 minutes early after your 15 minute walk
- 50 minute classes are a joke after sitting attentively for 2 hour
meetings all last term
- You start every sentence (verbal or msn) with "msg <username>"
- You email people questions even if they are sitting in the next
room [I do that now, and I wasn't employed last
term — SheepNinEd]
- You have to eat at 12 noon or your entire day is thrown into
- You wear a tie or heels to school
- Upon reaching for the door of the MC your initial thought is,
"Crap! Did I forget my ID badge?"
- You can only work on assignments at school because you
veg evenings and weekends
- You have any urge to watch TV
- You get excited about reading mathNEWS every second Friday instead of
"whenever the hell it's put online"
- You have to re-aquire the taste for Campus Pizza
Copyright © 1998 mathNEWS.