How to Tell if You're a 2006 Grad
In order of severity
- You're intending on finishing your studies in either Fall 05, Winter 06, or Spring 06
- You intended on finishing your studies this term but it doesn't look like it's going to happen
- The terms "old" and "bitter" seem to be thrown at you more often
- You wonder what all these kids younger than your little siblings are doing on your campus
- The term "jailbait" goes through your mind every time you walk past a frosh class
- You have a UW leather jacket that says 06 ... or 05 ... or 04 ...
- You remember when it was called CS130
- Even worse, you remember when CS130 wasn't taught in Java
- No really, you're intending on finishing your studies in either Fall 05, Winter 06, or Spring 06
If you are a 2006 Grad, now is the time to start thinking about making
your last year here one to remember! Sign up for the MGC mailing list
to find out more.
MGC Social Director S05
and hopefully only three of the above