How to tell that it just is your day
- When walking towards the Toronto subway system to get to your bus that is bringing you back to UW, you find a twenty lying on the ground.
- Due to some clerical error, the bus company didn't charge you for your ticket.
- On the bus ride to KW, you end up sitting beside some really hot chick who has a fetish for smart computer-savvy nerds.
- There's an accident that closes the 401, However, since was a transport truck filled with ice cream that collided with a truck filled with chocolate fudge, now there's free ice cream on the highway for everyone.
- In order to make up for the delay the bus drops you off exactly where you want to be dropped off.
- When you get home and check <your favourite website> you find out that your provider has given you an ungodly large boost to your bandwidth, at no cost!
- That website says that Sony is releasing their PS3 tomorrow instead of next year, AND they're giving you a free one.
- There's a blizzard overnight (yes, in June) which results in a snow day tomorrow.
Copyright © 1998 mathNEWS.